Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 10 Video Response

I think that the most important thing I learned from watching these videos is that technology can be used in the classroom even with young children. I have been feeling like the lessons I have planned thus far in our IP&T class have focused more on the upper grades in elementary school and I was having a hard time thinking of how I could write three lesson plans and implement one in the first grade classroom I am currently in. These videos demonstrated that, as a teacher, you can be the one to teach young children how to use technology. I think that my fear was that the students would not be familiar with computers and I would have to teach them the basics of how to even use a mouse. These videos showed that you can be the one to teach them that. I was inspired at how these teachers used technology even in kindergarten classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment